Wednesday, May 1, 2013

TSSC261

 
Since we have had some rain delaying some potato shipping, I found a little time to play along with Mary Jo's sketch challenge for the week.
 
 
I flipped her sketch and used a different shape as  the focus. 

 
There is a little bit of Tea for Two dsp and another sentiment stamped on the inside.

 
 
 
Supplies:
Trust God
Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Very Vanilla card stock
Lucky Limeade ink
Designer frames folder
Honeycomb folder
Tea for Two dsp
dimensionals
 

1 comment:

MJ said...

What a great take on this sketch! I love it. I love those sentiment stamps! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!