Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Day for You

 
This is a super simple card that uses the Clockworks and Really Good Greetings stamp sets.  I used Smoky Slate, Perfect Plum and Whisper White as my colors and added the sentiment with some dimensionals.
 
 
The circular image is actually the outline of the clock, but I masked the handle so the only part of the image that was stamped was the circle although it is hard to tell that with the sentiment over the top of it.
 
I think it would be fun with some different color combinations as well and might be a nice masculine card.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!