Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bridal Shower Card

 
There was a bridal shower that I would have liked to attend last week but one of my sons had his first baseball game of the season so I went to that instead.  This is the card I made for the gift I gave her...
 
 
After I started adding the rhinestones to the top of the dress I thought it would have looked better without them, but it was too late to change it so I just kept going.

 
On the inside, I used the retired God's Blessings stamp set.

 
Supplies:
Rain or Shine
God's Blessings
Primrose Petals, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White card stock
Coastal Cabana classic ink
Dress up framelits
 Perfect Polka Dots folder
Modern Mosaic Folder
Basic Rhinestones
Artisan embellishment kit
 organza ribbon

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!