Sunday, June 2, 2013

Canvas Sympathy

 
I haven't played around too much with the Canvas Creations (129375) product a whole lot, but I did use some on this card and really liked working with it. 
 
 
My Crumb Cake ink pad was applied directly to the Canvas and I swiped it across until I had the coverage I wanted.  To speed up the drying time, I used my Heat Tool (129053) and then stamped my Everything Eleanor (124164) image and Loving Thoughts (125845) sentiment with Always Artichoke.

 
Supplies:
Everything Eleanor, Loving Thoughts
Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke classic ink
More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler card stock
Cherry Cobbler seam binding
Linen thread
Antique Brads
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!