Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cutest Baby Ever


I went with lots of layers on the sentiment on this card!  The bottom is one of the Delicate Doilies die cuts, the next a 1 3/4" circle, the Artisan label punch, the 1 1/4" scallop circle and finally the 7/8" scallop circle.
 

 
I alternated with Stampin' Dimensionals and Snail adhesive to put the layers together.

 
Supplies:
Label Love, Oh Hello
Calypso Coral and Basic Gray classic ink
Epic Day this and that dsp
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight card stock
Delicate Doilies sizzlit
1 3/4" circle punch
1 1/4" scallop circle punch
7/8" scallop circle punch
Artisan Label punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!