Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

 
The Late Night Stampers challenge for the next two weeks is Father's Day projects and I am going to share a card with you in that theme.
 
The Harvest Blessings stamp set is appropriate for both my dad and husband on Father's day since they are farmers and I just love the set anyway :)
 
 
I paired it with some Naturals composition specialty paper that has a wood grain look and some Parker's Patterns dsp (retired). 

 
A few brads and a decorative label and that is it!
 
Supplies:
Harvest Blessings
Naturals composition specialty paper
Parker's Patterns dsp
Midnight Muse, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock
Midnight Muse and Soft Suede classic ink
brads
Decorative label punch
dimensionals
 
Hope you come and check out the rest of the samples and play along with us!

2 comments:

MJ said...

That is such a great masculine set and great card too. Love the tractor.

TexasGramma said...

Love your card!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!