Thursday, June 13, 2013

June Stamp Club projects

This month, I focused on some Gingham Garden dsp and Gingham Garden washi tape for the layout and one of the cards.

 
On the layout, I used the Morning Meadow hostess stamp set for some Daffodil Delight flowers as an accent.

 
On the first card, the stamp set used is Happy Day and I put some washi tape on a scrap and then punched out my butterfly and added some basic rhinestones to it.

 
The last project was a sympathy card using some new colors (Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe) and the Simply Sketched and Love and Sympathy stamp sets. 

 
Have a wonderful day!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!