Monday, June 17, 2013

Party Time

 
The Late Night Stampers have a challenge this week to make party themed projects so I decided to make a few cards using the Sketched Birthday stamp set.


 
For the first card, I used the Positively Chevron background stamp in some Soft Sky ink and added some 2012- 2013 In color Designer series paper (Midnight Muse).  On the first and last card, I used my blender pen to color in the cupcake and piece of cake images.

 
Next, I used the Tape It stamp set for my background and the Birthday Basics designer series paper to make an invitation card.  I used the Deco labels and Apothecary accents framelits as well.

 
Lastly, I again used the Deco labels framelits and Birthday Basics dsp to make another birthday card.

 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!