Friday, June 21, 2013

Scallop Circles

 
I think the bright colors in this specialty paper seem to call my name these days when we have too many rainy and cloudy days outside.
 
 
The scallop circles are made with the 7/8" and 1 1/4" scallop circle punches and the middle of the flower is from one of the itty bitty shapes punches.  I added some white with the White Gel pen.

 
Supplies:
Really Good Greetings
Island Indigo ink
Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party card stock
Quatrefancy specialty paper
7/8" scallop circle punch
1 1/4" scallop circle punch
itty bitty shapes punches
 White Gel Pen
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!