Thursday, June 6, 2013

Simply Sketched

 
 
Although I don't like to color in images I stamp, I might make some exceptions for this stamp set.  Simply Sketched is a new hostess set and is on page 205 of the new Idea Book and Catalog.
 
 
I also used the new Modern Mosaic folder on some Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and added it to a Coastal Cabana layer behind the images. 

 
The stamped images are matted on Pistachio Pudding card stock, one image is stamped on Soft Suede and the other on Very Vanilla.

 
My ink colors were Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush and Wild Wasabi and I used a blender pen to color in the images.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!