Sunday, June 23, 2013

Using Those Scraps

 
I hate to throw away scraps that are left over from cutting card stock down although I admit sometimes the pile gets a little overwhelming and some of it ends up in the trash.
 
I decided to use some of the 1/2" strips that are left after doing some swap cards for convention on this card.  It would be fun to emboss them as well...

 
Supplies:
Happy Day
Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock
Coastal Cabana ink
Blossom Punch
Quatrefancy Specialty paper
Simply Pressed Clay
Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!