Thursday, August 22, 2013

August My Paper Pumpkin


I think it is a first for me to be able to sit down the day after I get my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail and put it together!  While I did use all the supplies in the kit, I made my own designs and added a couple extras from the Tag a Bag accessories kit.

 
On he second card I used a scrap of Epic Day This and That dsp.



 
The stickers were easy to play with when I decided to pleat them on this last card...I bet that would work well with washi tape too, I might have to give it a shot!

 
Look like fun?  Only a few more days to get in on the $10 kits for your first two months!  Go here to get started and you can have a fun kit like this in your mailbox next month.


post signature

3 comments:

Beth Robinson said...

Love how you accessorized....thanks for sharing

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

I love the changes that you made with this kit! Now to go get mine done!

Misty Snell said...

Love your cards! I'm planning to get the Paper Pumpkin Kit...hoping to come up with the extra money to get it by the end of the month lol

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!