Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Stamp Club

 
These are the projects we made for stamp club this month using the Hello Lovely, Gorgeous Grunge, Delicate Doilies and Yippee Skippee stamp sets.
 

 
The layout uses 2012-2014 In Color dsp and Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, and Crumb Cake card stock and inks.

 
The first card uses I Am Me dsp and So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Pool Party card stock. 

 
and the second one uses Season of Style dsp in a way other than for the holidays.

 
Like these projects?  I have both a local Stamp Club and a Virtual Stamp Club and would love to have you join me! 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!