Friday, August 2, 2013

Halloween Hello


I was playing around with an idea on this card and of course I ended up with something completely different.  

 
I randomly stamped several of the images from the Halloween Hello stamp set on my Very Vanilla and colored in the candy with Pumpkin Pie and Summer Starfruit.  You can see I out lined one of the candy corn images in Basic Black and left the rest alone that were stamed in Basic Gray.

 
Supplies:
Halloween Hello
Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit card stock
Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray and Basic Black ink and markers
1" square punch
postage punch
Witches brew washi tape
 
Don't forget the great deals going on right now!
Christmas card kits here
My Paper Pumpkin at half off here
Free project kit when you sign up here
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!