Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hey there!


Those fun little Paper Pumpkin kits are so much fun, but remember, you can still use them after the project in the box is completed!  I have used a couple different sets of stamps from previous kits on these quick and fun cards.

 
The Chevron border punch is super fun to play with as well and you can use either the chevrons you punch out or the piece you punched them from!

 
The background is embossed with the Alphabet Press Folder on Smoky Slate for each of the cards.

 
Supplies:
Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Whisper white and Wild Wasabi card stock
I Am Me dsp
Smoky Slate, Wild Wasabi and Night of Navy classic ink
Alphabet Press folder
Chevron border punch
 
Don't forget you can still get 2 months of My Paper Pumpkin for just $10 plus tax if you sign up before August 31st!  Just go here to get started!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!