Friday, August 30, 2013

Special Season

 
I combined the Delicate Doilies and Special Season stamp sets for this card.  As you can see, there is a Garden Green base behind the folded Whisper White card, my base is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and the Whisper White piece is 51/4"  4" folded.

 
When you lay it flat it just looks like the Garden Green is the folded card base.


Supplies:
Special Season, Delicate Doilies
Whisper White, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Garden Green card stock
Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Garden Green ink and markers
 

 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!