Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wedding Shower Gift

 
One of our nieces is getting married this week and for her bridal shower, I gave her a
6 x 6 recipe scrapbook.  I thought I would share some of the pages (I forgot to take pictures and pulled her gift out of the bag at the shower before she arrived to take a couple, LOL!).

 
I used Off the Grid and Really Good Greetings for the background on this one and My Digital Studio for the recipe layer.

 
This one used a retired stamp set, texture plates and ribbon with the recipe printed from Word.

 
And the last three are all hybrid pages using My Digital Studio to print the recipe layer of the page.  The one above uses the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and below I used some I Am Me designer series paper.

 
Finally, I used some Modern Medley designer series paper and the Blue Ribbon stamp set.

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!