Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You Make Me Happy


Isn't the new Chevron border punch fun?  On this card, I used Smoky Slate card stock with it and popped the piece up with Stampin' dimensionals to give it a little more depth.
 

 
The Alphabet Press folder went behind the Chevron punched card stock and I used Coastal Cabana for that.  I added a die cut from the Chalk Talk set, some bakers twine and a simply pressed clay flower to complete the accents.

 
Supplies:
Hello Lovely
Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana card stock
Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate and Raspberry Ripple classic ink
baker's twine
simply pressed clay and molds
Chalk Talk Framelits
Alphabet Press folder
Chevron border punch
snail adhesive
Stampin' dimensionals
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!