Saturday, August 3, 2013

You're the Best


 
I have been playing around a lot with the Gorgeous Grunge and Hello Lovely stamp sets that we received free at convention.  On this card I added a punched element using the Chevron border punch and placed some in color dsp behind it.

 
I am sure I will be showing you a lot of projects with one or the other of these stamp sets, my Stamp Club this month also uses them both and I will share those projects in the next few days as well.

 
Supplies:
Hello Lovely, Gorgeous Grunge
Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive Pool Party and Smoky Slate classic ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Smoky Slate card stock
2012 - 2014 In color dsp stack
2 1/2" circle punch
Season of Style washi tape
Chevron border punch
 
 
Don't forget the great deals going on right now!
Christmas card kits here
My Paper Pumpkin at half off here
Free project kit when you sign up here
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!