Thursday, October 17, 2013

Another Thank You Thursday Special

reposted from the Stampin' Up! Blog....

Thank You Thursdays


This week’s Thank You Thursday is all about punches—namely the Artisan Label, Bitty Butterfly, Hexagon, Mosaic, and Pansy Punches.


Artisan Label Punch Item #130920
Regular Price: $15.96 US/$21.95 CAN
Discounted Price:$11.96 US/$16.46 CAN


Bitty Butterfly Punch Item #129406
Regular Price: $15.96 US/$21.95 CAN
Discounted Price:$11.96 US/$16.46 CAN


Hexagon Punch Item #130919
Regular Price: $15.96 US/$21.95 CAN
Discounted Price:$11.96 US/$16.46 CAN


Mosaic Punch Item #131267
Regular Price: $15.96 US/$21.95 CAN
Discounted Price:$11.96 US/$16.46 CAN


Pansy Punch Item #130698
Regular Price: $15.96 US/$21.95 CAN
Discounted Price:$11.96 US/$16.46 CAN
At Stampin’ Up! we are known for how our products coordinate, thus making the creative process easy! All of the punches that are featured today have coordinating
stamp sets.
For my first project, I used the Label Love Stamp Set that coordinates with the Artisan Label Punch, but I wanted a polka-dotted butterfly—so I used a stamp from the Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set with my Bitty Butterfly Punch.



The second project I made used another stamp from the Six-Sided Sampler and the Hexagon Punch.


I like to use the negative space left from a punch to cut out border pieces, which is what I did for this card.

It may be hard to recognize the Pansy Punch on this last project, but it was used!


I spritzed sheets of Creped Filter Paper with Calypso Coral ink, then punched out the pansies using the Pansy Punch.

I layered several pansies and attached them using a brad in the center; then I bunched the layers to create a fluffy, 3D flower.
If you don’t own these punches yet, I hope today’s projects inspired you and helped you see why you need to have them as part of your collection!

 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!