Saturday, October 19, 2013

Baby Feet


As I prepare for a craft show coming up, I discovered I didn't have too many baby cards in my stash so I put together these simple ones.  The sentiment is from God's Blessings which is retired, but I love the sayings in it so plan to keep it around.

 
I used a strip of Quatrefancy specialty paper for the baby girl card and Winter Frost specialty paper for the baby boy one.
 
Supplies:
Cherished Moments, God's Blessings
Quatrefancy specialty paper
Winter Frost specialty paper
Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette card stock
Strawberry Slush, Basic Gray and Bermuda Bay ink
buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!