Saturday, October 5, 2013

Banner Greetings

 
Happy World Card Making Day!  I am going to be spending the morning with some stamping friends at my Stamp A Stack and might sneak a little more card making in later in the day as well.

 
There is the Positively Chevron background stamp again in the background of this card.  I added some Chevron border punch pieces to the bottom right corner as well.

 
Supplies:
Off the Grid
Need for Speed
Banner Greetings
Positively Chevron
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Basic Black card stock
Pool Party, Soft Suede classic ink
Chevron border punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!