Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall into Fall

We have a new challenge starting today at Late Night Stampers - fall themed projects.  You can see the rest of the design team's samples and play along with us right here.

 
I made and envelope from the napkin holders in the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit and used a few other pieces from that set on the card as well.

 
There must have been too many things going on on this card for the camera to focus on it, LOL!  I used the painter's tape technique on the background as well as behind the sentiment and behind the leaves I stamped and cut out.
 
Supplies:
Loving Thoughts, Magnificent Maple
Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar card stock
Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake ink
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
sponges
Painter's tape
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!