Friday, October 4, 2013

Forever and Always


I have combine a few different stamp sets for this card that could be used for a wedding or anniversary.
 
In the background I have used some hearts from the Hearts A Flutter set and over that, the Positively Chevron background stamp.  My sentiment comes from the Loving Thoughts set and is stamped in Real Red ink.

 
Supplies:
Hearts a Flutter
Loving Thoughts
Positively Chevron
Real Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla card stock
Real Red, Coastal Cabana classic ink
Black satin ribbon
Fashionable Hearts embosslits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!