Monday, October 14, 2013

Muslin Treat Bag


 
Today I have another type of fun treat bag to share with you using the Mini Muslin bags in the Holiday catalog.  I decorated it with a rosette made from the Halloween Banner Simply Created accessory kit and some different ribbons.
 

 
The card uses Witches' Brew designer series paper and also a few pieces from the Halloween Banner Simply Created accessory kit.
 
Supplies:
Halloween Bash
Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie ink
Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Halloween Banner Simply Created accessory kit
Mini Muslin Bags
Witches' Brew designer series paper
Decorative Label punch
Large oval punch
hot glue
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!