Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Christmas Card kit

Do you always wait until it is almost Christmas to send out your holiday cards and then don't have time to make your own? What if you had the chance to make 12 each month that were cut out for you and ready to assemble so that by the time December 1st rolls around, you would have 60 cards ready to mail?

I have put together a 5 month program for you that will help you be ready when it is time to send out those holiday cards. Each month from now through December, I will have a different kit. Each kit contains card pieces, embellishments and envelopes for making 12 cards and will include a picture to follow as you recreate them. All you will need is adhesive, ink and stamps.

 In case you don't have the stamp set I used in my sample or don't like the sentiment, I have made the design easy to substitute sentiments.

Here is our October card for the Christmas Card Kits.  Contact me here to get yours today!  $15 for all the pieces to make the cards and envelopes (you need adhesive, a stamp and ink).

 
I have a few August and September kits left as well. 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!