Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Snowflake Soiree



This is one of the stamp sets that Stampin' Up! has on the 25% off list until October 31st so I thought I would share a couple samples with it in the next few days.

 
I used Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush and Pear Pizzazz as my colors on this card and threw in some 1/8" silver ribbon.

 
Supplies:
Snowflake Soiree
Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede ink
Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush card stock
Mosaic punch
Decorative Label punch
1/8" silver ribbon
Quatrefancy specialty paper
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!