Saturday, October 12, 2013

Undefined Notes


I have to admit, the idea of carving my own stamps is really exciting, but my ability to do it needs some practice!  This is the third stamp I have carved but only the first I have shared for a reason, LOL!
 

 
This card has actually been posted on Pinterest for a few days because I entered it in Stampin' Up!'s World Card Making Day contest and they pinned it on their World Card Making Day board.
 
Supplies
Happy Day, Mosaic Madness, Undefined
Early Espresso ink
Crisp Cantaloupe, Earl Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock
Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" ruffle stretch trim
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!