Friday, November 29, 2013

Blue Ribbon

 
I was at one of my semi annual scrapbooking weekends last week and decided to only work on scrapbook pages, no cards this time.  This is one of the pages I made for the boys.

 
It was quick and simple, the way I like my pages!  I used the In Color dsp stack (2012-2014) over some Whisper White card stock and added a Blue Ribbon stamped from the Blue Ribbon Stamp set.

 
Supplies:
Blue Ribbon
Midnight Muse ink
Marina Mist, Whisper White card stock
In Color dsp stack 2012-2014
MDS for titles and journaling
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!