Saturday, November 23, 2013

Endless Wishes




 I love this new photopolymer stamp set, especially the font on half of the words in the set.  Unfortunately, this set is already sold out so I guess lots of people must have fallen in love with it.


 
I used some dazzling details to add some icicles to the top of each card and some bakers twine to the bottom.
 
Supplies:
Endless wishes
Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Perfect Plum card stock
Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush ink
Bakers Twine
dazzling details


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!