Friday, November 22, 2013

Never too Happy!

 
Back to the Regarding Dahlias stamp set again and another quick card that I added some washi tape and a fun sentiment to.
 


 
You can just stamp an entire sheet of Whisper White with the flower image and cut it down to make 4 quick cards like this.  The Gingham garden washi tape adds a little color and breaks up the image, but card stock or designer series paper would work just as well to give the same effect.
 
Supplies:
Regarding Dahlias
Yippee Skippee
Primrose Petals, Early Espresso ink
Marina Mist, Primrose Petals, Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock
Gingham garden dsp
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!