Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Perfectly You


The hostess stamp sets in the back of the Holiday catalog are great, but I haven't seemed to use them much so I decided to put together a few cards using the Perfectly You set to share with you today.
 

 
I paired it with the Hearts a Flutter bundle and the Chevron border punch.

 
Supplies:
Hearts a Flutter, Perfectly You
Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Soft Suede card stock
Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede ink
Chevron border punch
Hearts a Flutter framelits
Silver glimmer paper
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!