Wednesday, December 11, 2013

More undefined

 
Maybe I need to carve a different stamp to share with you, I seem to be using this musical note quite a bit!  My sentiment on this one comes from a brush stamp set in My Digital Studio called You are So Nice.

 
I added a couple images from Tape It along with the undefined carved note and made it a fairly clean and simple card (at least clean and simple for me, LOL!).
 
Supplies:
Undefined stamp carving kit
Tape it
You are so Nice stamp brush set
MDS
Coastal Cabana, Whisper White card stock
Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso and Wisteria Wonder ink
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!