Sunday, December 8, 2013

Very Merry


I seem to really like Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana for Christmas cards this year!  This is another non traditional colored card using some Gingham Garden designer series paper and some Champagne Glimmer paper.
 

 
I added a Festive flurry snowflake and a sentiment from Endless Wishes.

 
Supplies:
Festive Flurry
Endless Wishes
Pool Party, Basic Gray ink
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White card stock
Festive Flurry framelits
large rhinestone
organza ribbon
Gingham Garden dsp
Champagne Glimmer paper
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!