Sunday, December 22, 2013

When Skies are Gray

 
Another sneak peek for you today!  I have used the Sale-a-bration stamp set See ya Later along with some Gold Fancy foil designer vellum and Watercolor wonder designer washi tape on this card.

 
The background is created using an ink pad and sponge dauber.
 
Supplies:
See ya later (SAB 2014)
Marina Mist ink
Marina Mist, Whisper White card stock
Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Watercolor wonder designer washi tape
sponge dauber
 
post signature

1 comment:

Cary said...

I feel a CASE coming on! The SAB set looks adorable! A must have!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!