Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy You & Me


Maddie had a few fun play dates this summer that I have just not gotten around to scrapbooking yet.  The other day I put together this layout for one of the fun days using the Kaleidoscope designer series paper and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.

 
I added some Bermuda Bay and Basic Black buttons randomly around the page to add a little texture as well.

 
Supplies:
Countless Sayings 2
Gorgeous Grunge
Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and Basic Gray ink
Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush and Basic Black card stock
Kaleidoscope dsp
brights and neutrals buttons
hardware clips essentials
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!