Saturday, January 11, 2014

Just Sayin'


When I cut pieces for clubs or other classes I usually end up with lots of scraps so once in awhile I make it a point to sit down and use a bunch of them on projects.  Today's cards along with the two you will see tomorrow came out of a scrap session last week...



 
Fairly simple cards with some color combinations that I really like together. 
 
Supplies:
Just Sayin'
Baked Brown Sugar ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Fresh Prints dsp
5/8" naturals chevron ribbon
naturals designer buttons
word bubble framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!