Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kind and Cozy - two ways


I seem to have a difficult time using the Kind and Cozy stamp set even though I really like the images.  For some reason, I just can't figure out fun ways to use it most of the time.
 
 
One thing I really like about the set is the circle that you pop out when you mount the image used above - as you can see I used the circle as a stamp as well to add some color to the middle of the outer image.

 
On each card, I used some scraps of Strawberry Slush that I had embossed with the Honeycomb folder and the circle with its stamped images.

 
Which one do you like better?
 
Supplies:
Kind and Cozy
Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla card stock
Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight ink
2 1/2" circle punch
Banners framelits
Angled tag topper punch
Gingham Garden washi tape
Island Indigo bakers twine
Essentials wood elements
Honeycomb folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!