Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sale-a-bration 2014



http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf
 
It is here!!!
http://kristinsobolik.stampinup.net
When you spend $50 on products you can pick a free exclusive item from the 2014 Sale-a-bration collection!  There is no limit on how many free items you can earn :)
When you host a workshop or hold a catalog party during Sale-a-bration, you can earn an extra $30 in hostess rewards with a $300 or more party!  Who doesn't like even more free, right?
 
 
And of course, now is a GREAT time to join our Stampin' Up! family!  For just $99 plus tax, you get $150 in product of your choice as well as business supplies.  There are many other benefits to becoming a demonstrator and you can ask me questions right here or join right here!
 
 

Contact me if you have any questions or would like to host a workshop or catalog party!  Just want to shop?  Start right here...

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!