Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Stamp Club projects

 
I used a few of the Sale-a-bration items for this month's stamp club projects.  On our layout, you will find Petal Parade images as well as Sweet Sorbet designer series paper pieces.



 
For the card on the left, I chose Watercolor Wonder designer paper, tea lace paper doilies, the decorative dots folder and See Ya Later stamp set.

 
The card on the right and below uses the Decorative Dots folder again along with the Springtime Hello stamp set.

 
I added an Elegant Butterfly and some basic rhinestones to complete this one, the paper is just so pretty!!

 
Look like fun?  You can join our Stamp Club or Virtual Stamp Club anytime by contacting me here
 
Some of the Supplies used:
See ya later, Petal Parade, Springtime Hello, Simply Sketched
Sweet Sorbet, Watercolor Wonder dsp
Scalloped Tag Topper punch
Tea lace paper doilies
Circle framelits
Decorative dots folder
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!