Friday, February 14, 2014

Follow Your Heart


Happy Valentine's Day!  Today's card is made simple using the Sale-a-bration banner punch and the Fresh Prints dsp stack.
 

 
I added another punch and some dsp to the inside of the card along with another Red Glimmer small heart.

 
I have to say I don't like this lighting option and probably won't use it again, sorry for the change!!

 
Supplies:
Follow my heart
Read Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock
Real Red, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana ink
Banner punch
naturals trim
linen thread
small heart punch
Scallops folder
Red Glimmer paper
Fresh Prints dsp
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!