Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Heart you


 
Another Valentine's Day or Anniversary option today using the Fresh Prints designer series paper and the Countless Sayings 1 and 2 stamp sets.
 

 
I added in a few pieces from the Heartfelt banner kit (Sale-a-bration 2014) and some Gold Fancy Foil Vellum as well.

 
I used Real Red and Metallic Gold ink and punched out the circles with the 1" and 1 3/8" circle punches.

 
To add the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum, I used an Antique brad rather than adhesive.
 
Supplies:
Countless sayings 1 and 2
Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White card stock
Fresh Prints dsp
Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
Heartfelt Banner kit
heart punch
1" circle punch
1 3/8" circle punch
Tea Lace paper doilies
Antique brad
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!