Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hip Notes

 
I am kind of having a hard time getting back into creating after our vacation, I think I was away from the stamp room for too long (only 6 days, LOL!)! 
 
With as few elements as this card has, you would not think it took to too long to create it, but it actually did.  I do like the end result though.

 
I used the Gold Metallic ink to stamp my sentiment from Hip Notes and then punched it out with the Artisan Label punch. 

 
The gold sequins are just part of the gold sequin trim taken apart, but boy they sure don't want to stick to the card stock and designer series paper!  I finally used sticky strip and that did the trick :)
 
Supplies:
Hip Notes
Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Gold Fancy Foil Vellum, Watercolor Wonder dsp
Gold Metallic ink
Sweet Sorbet accessory kit
Artisan Label punch
Gold sequin trim
sticky strip
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!