Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mini Memories Album

 
I had so much fun putting together this adorable little mini album called Mini Memories Simply Created Album that is in the Occasions catalog.  My theme is baby since we have a new niece and I thought her mom would have fun adding pictures and other fun things to it.

 
I have to say that the kit pretty much puts itself together and I just added a few mats for pictures and some stamped images.

 
There is a little pocket with a pull out Scalloped Tag Topper Punch piece on the inside cover.

 
In addition to the Baby, We've Grown stamp set, I used some images from Everything Eleanor.


 
Love those tea lace paper doilies!!

 
I also threw in some twine from the Sweet Sorbet accessory kit and some Watercolor Wonder washi tape.


Aren't those little heart clips adorable?
 
 
When I was finished, I hadn't quite used up all the accessories that came with the album kit.

 
A spot for journaling stamped with an image from Everything Eleanor.

 
Supplies:
Everything Eleanor, Baby, We've Grown
Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Real Red, Crumb Cake card stock
Sweet sorbet accessory kit
Watercolor Wonder washi tape
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!