Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

 
On this card, I used a few things that I rarely use - Tempting Turquoise card stock and Gumball Green ink.  I wanted to use some bright colors for my first card using the Starburst Sayings stamp set and coordinating Starburst Framelits so I thought I would try this combination.

 
In the center of the smallest starbursts, I added a 1/2" circle punched from the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum package and placed all the pieces on some Basic Black card stock that was embossed with the Decorative Dots folder.

 
Supplies:
Starburst Sayings
Gumball Green ink
Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
2013-2015 In color dsp paper stack
Starburst framelits
1/2" circle punch
Decorative Dots folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!