Thursday, February 6, 2014

Still time for FREE Markers!!

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2004157
 
Don't forget, new subscribers can get a FREE set of markers if you sign up before midnight February 10th!  You can do it right here!
 
My Paper Pumpkin is a fun little creative escape that comes to your door each month with stamps, ink and supplies to make a fun project.  You can copy the sample exactly or go on your own and make something totally different.  Either way, when you are done, you have a fun project and stamps and ink spots you can use again and again!
 
Perfect for those who don't want to purchase a lot of supplies, don't have time to go to classes or great as a gift as well!
 
 
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!