Monday, February 17, 2014

Wonderful Life


I have some more fun items from the Sweet Sorbet accessory kit on my cards that I will share with you today.  The twine in the kit is awesome and thick, but the cork pieces are fun too.  The images are printed in white on the cork and they are adhesive backed so you just grab one and stick it right on your project!

 
My two cards use the same saying and banner framelit, but have a little different layout and colors.  Each uses the Regarding Dahlias as a background with the image stamped in Strawberry Slush ink.
 
 
Supplies:
Perfect Pennants
Regarding Dahlias
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Bermuda Bay card stock
Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush ink
Sweet Sorbet accessory kit
Scalloped tag topper punch
Banner framelits
 
 
 



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!