Monday, March 3, 2014

All About You!


I thought this saying was pretty perfect for a congratulations card for my brother last weekend.  He won a lifetime achievement award from North Dakota's advertising association and considering he is only 38, that is pretty impressive.  Of course, his family did not have a clue about all the awards he has won or how many positions he has held on various local, regional and national boards. 
 
 
I chose to use the On Film framelits, some Silver glimmer paper and silver metallic ink since he was winning the Silver Medal.

 
I rubbed the camera framelit in the metallic ink to show off the textures a little better...

 
on the inside, I used Island Indigo ink and Sassy Salutations.

 
I tried to take a picture of his award, but the lighting was not very cooperative...

 
He was probably getting tired of smiling at this point of the night and I know Maddie was about ready to fall asleep on her feet, but she had a huge smile anyway.

 
Supplies:
Yippee Skippee
Sassy Salutations
Island Indigo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper and card stock
Silver Metallic ink
Decorative dots folder
On film framelits
Hardware clips essentials
Basic metal buttons
Cherry Cobbler bakers twine
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!