Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Baby Girl

 
A few days ago a customer ordered some baby cards and I didn't have any on hand at the moment so I went to my scrap/leftover box and found some Whisper White pieces that I had embossed with the Stripes folder.  There happened to be some Tea Lace paper doilies laying on my desk too so I thought I would use them both on my baby girl cards.

 
Next, I found some Melon Mambo 5 1/4" x 4" pieces in the same box and the end result is the card you see here.  The ink is actually Strawberry Slush for the hands and Baked Brown Sugar for the wording. 
 
Baby Boy cards on the way soon!! :)
 
Supplies:
Cherished Moments
Cuddles and Kisses
Melon Mambo, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White card stock
Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar ink
Tea Lace paper doilies
Stripes impressions folder
post signature

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!