Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Black and Crumb Cake


This card came to be while I was going through scraps again (that seems to happen a lot as I prepare for the semi annual retreats at Park River Bible Camp).  The Modern Medley designer series paper scraps had been some cut when I created a few scrapbook pages.
 

 
I chose to use Stazon Black ink and stamp the small birds on the card base behind the popped up layer.  The small bird images are also stamped on both sides of the larger one on the piece I popped up with dimensionals.
 
Supplies:
Wetlands
Stazon Black ink
Crumb Cake card stock
Modern Medley dsp
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!